Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Wednesday

When was the last time you traveled by train?

I love riding the rails. It's way more relaxing than flying or driving. My latest train trip was to Ft. Worth/Dallas via Amtrak. It was so much fun, but a kinda Orient Express experience is what I really want.


I would love to board a train and ride for days and days, just seeing the beauty of the countryside in city after city. Ah, the romance of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.