Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Wednesday

The Amalfi Coast, such a beautiful place!

I just had to share this great clip about one of the places I would love to visit, the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Such a romantic place. And the strolling, shops. Now that's my kind of vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I love Italy too. Would like to visit Rome, Venice. Enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.