Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Tuesday

What's your favorite cruise line?

I think mine might be Crystal. I have only cruised once so far. And it was not on a luxury cruise ship. But I enjoyed it anyway and am ready to try one of the "fancy" cruise lines. How about you? What's your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I like Holland America. Ships are nice, not too big. Food is good. And it's not a "party" cruise line. So it's pretty relaxed and the passengers aren't real rawdy. And that's just fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Caribbean has beautiful ships and great food. I really want to try a smaller ship or even a large yacht or sailboat, though. Not sure which cruise line is best for that.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.