Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Monday

What's your favorite vacation spot?

Just to get the discussion going, I'll start it. One of my favorite places to vacation is Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I have been there twice so far and plan to go again soon.


I love the beaches, the marinas, the river taxi shuttles, etc. How about you? Where's your favorite and why?

This topic is always open for discussion, so come back anytime and add your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to a recent Ft. Lauderdale trip report from another site. Nice.

    http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34227-i98-k4631613-My_Trip_Report_7_2_7_9-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.