Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Wednesday

Mega airports are not your friend!

I absolutely am not a fan of most major airports. They look nice enough. But they are not user friendly, are way too large, and are a nightmare to figure out. So I always try to avoid itineraries that require me to change planes at one, if at all possible.


Direct flights, straight through to my destination, the best way to go. It's also usually the most expensive way to go. Let's face it, by air is the fastest way to travel. Other options (by rail, ship, bus, or car) just take too long when you're in a hurry, have a great distance to travel, or have limited time to travel.

What do you think about mega airports?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.