Special greetings to travel fans from Sweden! Click on the "Comments" tab or the "Twitter" tab in the sidebar to say hello. From a travel fan: "One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in so far is one in Las Vegas--Caesar's Palace...chocolates every night on my pillow. I felt like a queen!" JD

Dining While Cruising

Check out the Napa Valley clip below. Nice!

Monday

Cruising the Venice Canals

Image by Bigfoto

Gorgeous Venice, Italy. I would love to cruise on one of the canals. So far my closest reality has been a gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel/Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. But it was cool and included a "private" serenade by our "driver."



Image source: www.bigfoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, talk about travel. Your thoughts are welcome here.